CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I have my dining room table back!

We finally finished writing, addressing, stamping, labeling, and licking all of the thank you cards to all the generous people who gave us wedding gifts. That means, I now have the other half of our dining room table back! Woot. :)

I can't believe it's almost been SEVEN WEEKS since we got married! {I just had to go look at the calendar and count.} People were asking us last night at church how long we have been married, and we were both like, "Um, since June 25?" :) I guess it's hard to keep track of how long it has been, because it just feels so normal now. It feels like this is how it's always been. :)

Well, tonight starts the beginning of dorm sup meetings and such. A cookout at the Dean of Students' house. Next week {Monday and Tuesday} are two more cookouts/picnics! You can tell we're Baptist. :) It's okay though, it just means less time cooking meals for this wife. :)
Tomorrow evening after Josh has training on the new E-Learning computer system, we are heading to Illinois for the weekend. I'm very much looking forward to getting away for a couple days. As well as getting to see some dears friends.

One more update: Yesterday I bought a self-training book and some yarn and am teaching myself how to knit! I've always wanted to learn, and had a 50% off coupon to Joann Fabrics and thought, why not?! Another hobby added to the list. :) We'll see how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment