CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Quesadillas, Bourne, and Crickets

This post is about yesterday... but by the time I thought to have written a post I was already in bed. So here it is today.

Top Three Reasons {on August 4th} why I Love my Husband:

1. He makes delicious quesadillas. And let's me sit and relax while he makes them.

2. He doesn't get annoyed at me while watching movies such as (Bourne Supremacy) when I talk aloud and try to work through all the things happening in the movie and guess at what I think is going to happen.

3. He gets up out of bed to try and find a cricket I hear that is keeping me awake. (Also! He doesn't find me crazy when I pray to God to make the cricket stop making noise. Which by the way, was a prayer answered! Right when we finished praying the cricket had stopped making noises!)


So thankful I'm married to a loving husband and serve a great God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment